At just 19, the newcomer seems to be the youngest on the list, with her $4million earnings putting her just behind Kate Moss.
Kendall Jenner places eighth on Forbes’ 2015 list which is led by lingerie mogul and fashion titan, Gisele Bundchen’s $44 million payday.
All those long hours on the runway and in front of the camera paid off for Kendall and all thanks to lucrative campaigns with Estee Lauder, Calvin Klein,Fendi, Marc Jacobs and more for most of her millions.
Kendall Jenner first started working as a model at 14 when she signed on with Wilhelmina Models and took her first job in a Forever 21 campaign.
But today her modeling career has skyrocketed and has placed her on Forbes list… We are not surprised Kendall made the list, she is one hard worker!
Check out the full list below;
– Gisele Bundchen $44 million
– tie Cara Delevingne $9 million
– tie Adriana Lima $9 million
– Doutzen Kroes $7.5 million
– Natalia Vodianova $7 million
– tie Miranda Kerr $5.5 million
– tie Joan Smalls $5.5 million
– tie Lara Stone $5 million
– tie Alessandra Ambrosio $5 million
– tie Candice Swanepoel $5 million
– tie Karlie Kloss $5 million
– tie Carolyn Murphy $4.5 million
– tie Kate Moss $4.5 million
– tie Liu Wen $4.5 million
– tie Daria Werbowy $4.5 million
– Kendall Jenner $4 million
– tie Hilary Rhoda $3.5 million
– tie Jourdan Dunn $3.5 million
– tie Kate Upton $3.5 million
– tie Anja Rubik $3.5 million