GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TALENT PROGRAMME
OPERATING COMPANY: SAHARA GROUP LTD
In the 6 months of the “Management Talent” programme, you will work on a number of different projects within a few of the operatingcompanies of the Sahara Group. The work is generally highly analytical and dynamic; with many of the projects carried out in teams. Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision along the course of the programme, this way, you get to know not only the Sahara Group and our core fields of activity and people, but also yourself.
After the 6 month programme, if you are successful, you will begin your first position, for example, a Business Development Officer, within Product Supply and Distribution or in an analytical position such as within the Corporate Development and Strategy team. The possibilities are limitless!!! A project or position overseas is also a possibility.
The goal of this “Management Talent” programme is to train you as a high-value individual in an international Energy environment. A management position is possible in time, depending on the qualities you show. In other words, it’s all in your hands…
Throughout this 6 month programme, you will be supervised by a career officer from our Talent Management division.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Other than English, at least one foreign international language is required (French or Portuguese)
• Ability to multi-task with regular interruptions
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
• Relevant university degree (B.Sc/B.A) minimum 2nd class lower division
• Completed NYSC
• 0-2 years post-NYSC Experience
• Maximum of 26 years by December 2012
• Must have charisma, poise & finesse
• Must be confident
• Must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
• Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
• Must be reliable, organized and detail-oriented
• Must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Self motivated, team player with a proactive approach to work
JOB LOCATION: Lagos State
EXPIRY DATE: 15th July, 2012.