The Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies[/caption]The Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies, CIAPS, invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-Time programmes of the Centre leading to the award of Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters Degrees and Professional Masters Degrees.
Sessions will take place in Lagos and Cambridge.
Available Postgraduate Programmes in the 2013/2014 Session include:
– Cambridge International Postgraduate Certificate in Education.
– Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management,
– Postgraduate Diploma in Computing and IT
– Postgraduate Diploma Public Policy & Development,
– Postgraduate Diploma in Media & Communications
– Professional Master’s degree in Hotel & Tourism Management
Admission to Postgraduate Programme 2013/2014
ELIGIBILITY FOR POSTGRADUATE Programmes
Applicants for these courses should have a first degree (bachelors degrees) or equivalent. Having a good grade is a major plus.
Applicants without such qualification may apply but their applications will be subjected to a more complex process and they will be required to demonstrate their ability to follow the programme.
In all cases, applicants will be tested by CIAPS through written assessments and verbal interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the CIAPS Postgraduate Studies website (www.ciaps.org). Click on the “Study at CIAPS” for full information on how to apply to study at CIAPS