Don Jazzy and his gang known as the Mavins have just announced their first concert since the formation of the label. Here are 10 things you need to know about the upcoming concert…
- The concert comes up on Wednesday, December 23, 2015.
- It is the label’s first self-organized concert since it was formed in 2012.
- It is themed ‘Access Mavin Concert.’
- It is not profit oriented as the Mavins have disclosed that they intend rewarding their loyal fans, who are required to pay as low as N500 to gain entrance.
- The label teamed up with Access Bank for the event and the financial house’s new app, ‘Pay with Capture’ will be used to purchase tickets.
- The concert will also be Tiwa Savage’s first public performance since returning from her maternity leave.
- The marathon concert will hold at the Eko Boulevard in Eko Atlantic, Victoria Island….